Saturday, December 3
This is for Illustration Friday.
A cow that got entangled in wayward barbed wire one afternoon. I was walking by with a friend. We called up Animal Help Foundation. They came and pumped some injections in the cow's neck and left it there because they didn't have the infrastructure t take care of big animals back then. The cow writhed in pain.
In the evening, my friend and I took food for the cow. From the distance we saw the swollen stomach. It had died due to shock and pain.
This is what I made that night.