Friday, April 7

Got lessons...













...from a friend
yesterday.

Won't forget them.

Thank you...


And on another note and another morning,
I woke up very early today.
Had to be uptown at 7:30 am so we woke up (I was woken up at 6 and finally woke up at 6:15).
Walked around uptown top to bottom back and forth, many times over.
Walked around
and
talked about
composition,
colour,
aesthetics
frames
design

looked into shop windows that were still shut
it was fun!

I feel great!
(Ma says I should go to the gym to feel reinvigorated.
I'll go to the gym,
just not yet.

And then...






3 comments:

Sagar Kolte said...

nice.

dobereinerr said...

Hey, I like the fotos. The square of light makes em seem like they're framed naturally!

Keep up the hand-iwork!

Crouching Tigress said...

Hey I just bought a badge that looks like those hands! The photos rock with the lighting and all.