Thursday, December 11

Here I am

A journey has ended today.
I'm back here, absorbing the sounds, warm sun, chatter, conversations, mania, smells, familiar sights and the world at large, slowly.
Feels good to be here.

The autorickshaw driver who got me home this morning, wasn't even an autorickshawwala. He said he has a restaurant near the airport and uses the auto to cart his stocks. A 'Punjabi Chinese' restaurant. I dread to think what that must taste like but he gave me his card before leaving.
I like this place :)

7 comments:

Sagar Kolte said...

Welcome home girl. :)

Slogan Murugan said...

I bet it's yum!

Anonymous said...

welcome back :)

megha puNAter" said...

sounds interesting ths punjabi english food.welcome back.

Jugular Bean said...

allo allo!
*Waves*

Anil P said...

One never goes away from home ever, I guess each of us carry a bit of home with us wherever we are.

~Nitoo Das~ said...

Lovely work.
Your blog warmed me this evening. Thanks.